Monday, June 15, 2015

13 arts

Hi everyone, I recently announced how thrilled and honoured I was to be chosen as a
GDT for 13@rts.  So I'm here now and excited to reveal to you my first layout for June ........it was wonderful to create with such new and innovative 13@rts  products! 
 
 For my first layout, I have created a layout of my daughter Mackenna using a paper from the new collection Starlight "Virgo".
To start I applied Gesso to the centre of page and then I did my background and large flower with Modelling paste and multiple colours of Ayeeda mists. The 13Arts Metal Frames are coated in Ayeeda Modelling paste also.
Finally to add a touch of grunge and sparkle I have added some Silver hologram glitter and Light Blue Grit close to the photo to add further texture.
 
13Arts Products:
 
Gesso -  120ml 
Paper "Virgo"
Ayeeda Paint METALLIC! Green
Colored Grit Light Blue
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Blue
Ayeeda Mist - Pastel Green
Gold Glitter 
Flowers
Metal frames
 
Thankyou for dropping by the Blog and see you again soon!

No comments: